2020 will kick off with a BANG !
30 years of age behind me
10 days of improvisation & friends in Israel
Teaching improv in Israel
I’m invited by Momentum in Tel Aviv to teach my favourite topics within improvisation theater.
I will go to a country I have never been before, a completely new culture, to spread a crazy amount of improv love.
These are the workshops I will be teaching there:
- Biopsy of the MC – About hosting
- 5 ways to start solo – About starting a scene and help people to join you
- Feedback, loading … – About giving & receiving feedback
- “Is this really happening?” – About authenticity on stage
- True Story – A format we also perform on Saturday night
- An advanced special + ‘personal feedback’ – for the most of the most experienced amongst them all
I can’t wait to discover what the country is all about, to get used to saying Sjalom and smile, and make new friends, and to hug my old friends.